Re: Pete's stuttering guitar

Swansea was not filmed...

The only 1976 shows that were filmed were:

Winterland San Francisco both shows, the cameras are clearly seen in some of
the photos that have circulated over the years.
This was a three camera professional shot job, in colour and was recorded onto
two 3/4" tapes for the BGP Archives.

Oakland, CA across the bay from S.F. and where our own Brian Cady is this very
moment!
The Oakland shows are a mish mash of 8mm hand held stage shot films from Bill
Grahams stage crew, surely the best performance
from the 1976 tour was the 10/09/76 gig, John's Birthday show. Again all films
stored for archive purposes for the BGP Archives.

Landover 76' complete colour pro much the same as Winterland was filmed, the
promoter had the same itch to store things on tape
like the late great Graham did. Landover 73' and 79' were also filmed.

Sadly most of the master tapes from Bill G's archive were lost in a fire in
1985 here in San Francisco, a nice portion was saved and the remaining
stock is now in the hands of David his son, some of the crew that worked for
Bill and from what I have heard a couple maybe in the hands of a private
collector
or two.

Peace & laughter and happy Friday,

Dave...