Re: who on ice back cover

> On the back cover of this month's ice magazing, it has a 60s pic of the who,
> the one with pete sittin down in front with the union jack on and the rest of
> the who behind him with the title at the top "american summer tour. prepare
> yourself!" and has pics of covers of remastered who albums at the bottom,
> just a note for you collectors

Oh my God!  An actual advertisement for the upcoming tour?!  How did that
slip by the Who's management?  Unless they're careful, the press will get a hold
of this information & then the cat will be out of the bag.  Mustn't let the public
know...............shhhhhhh..............big, secret Who tour..............shhhhhhhh!

- SCHRADE in Akron