Re: The Who to blame for 60's nostalgia

In a message dated 5/13/02 9:57:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
brianinatlanta2001@yahoo.com writes:

> But most people don't like change. Maybe we cling to
> the icons of the past
> because we have nothing to replace them with. Or maybe
> that's just what the
> baby-boomers want us to think.
> - Juliette Garside

Yeah, we planned it that way.

If you can make something better, do it. If your music sucks, don't blame The
Who because their music held up.  I'd like to see what the bands that are out
now can do in 40 years!!

Better yet, Juliette, let's see what YOU can create besides the same old
article that has had no effect.  The Who are not a nostalgia act and this is
not a "farewell" tour.

Jon in Mi.