didn't we cover this a few weeks ago?

In a message dated 05/10/2002 2:55:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> You would think he would perhaps go to a site like TheWho.net and do his own
> research on these sorts of things.
> Awe hell, scratch that.  Forgot he can't do that because the place is run by
> Scott who he's already labeled a Nazi.
>
> Kevin in VT

I believe we resolved this a while back, with me deferring to you for an
accurate characterization of O&S and scott.  Must you dredge up shit no one
here cares about except you?  It is much easier to ask people i communicate
with on a regular basis who enjoy answering my questions than taking extra
time to go to a website and search for these things.  Sorry.

mc

"Can't we all just get along?"       -Rodney King