Why, AEB?

Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 22:36:08 -0700
From: AnEnglishBoy <campbell@fix.net>
Subject: Re: fish pond

Who cares?

Why do you insist on tearing down all the time?  I was just curious about it.
 There are some great Keith Moon stories and they ARE interesting to a lot of
us.  Do you consider the study of history in general to be worthless?  Well,
many of us are interested in the Who's history.  Wasn't it you who responded
to the inquiry about the spelling of Keith richards' name?  That was far more
obscure than the Cadillac in the fish pond question.  We should all strive to
build each other up, not tear down.

mc