Re: Blending in Who

Funny.  Your vote is for "Slipkid" then, based on inside info from Simon.
Hmmm.  Okay then, even odds.  I'd have to say 10 to 1 on "Imagine A Man"
which Daltrey did as recently as 1994. 50 to 1 on "However Much I
Booze"--Roger won't sing it and Pete's on the wagon. Even odds on "Squeeze
Box."

"Dreaming From The Waist" is the one Pete dislikes, isn't it?  50 to 1
there, too.  I could imagine Pete doing "Blue, Red and Gray" solo, if he's
in a light mood, but it almost doesn't suit the gravity and mood of the live
Who.  I'll go with the 75 to 1.

;)
keets