Re: Blending in Who

> Small article with Rog in the latest 'Blender".  He says that along with the
> "greatest hits" there will be songs from the "not-quite-so-radio-friendly-albums
> such as Who By Numbers" for the upcoming tour.

That's great news.  Let's set odds (no sods) on the chances we'll hear certain
songs from WBN on the upcoming tour.  This'll be fun.

"Slip Kid" - even odds (Simon T. already mentioned it as one they're working on).
"However Much I Booze" - 25 to 1 (doubtful but ya' never know).
"Squeeze Box" - 5 to 1 (not included on the last tour so this might be the year).
"Dreaming From The Waist" - 10 to 1 (a good live number, odds may go up).
"Imagine A Man" - 20 to 1 (Daltrey's chance to shine....or falter).
"Success Story" - 10 to 1 (will it replace "My Wife" in the new set list?).
"They Are All In Love" - 50 to 1 (very doubtful).
"Blue, Red And Grey" - 75 to 1 (forget about it).
"How Many Friends" - 50 to 1 (Pete's got plenty of friends these days).
"In A Hand Or A Face" - 25 to 1 (*my* hopeful choice but doubtful).

Let's see.....what other Who albums aren't "radio friendly?"  Well.....

MY GENERATION (support the upcoming reissue).
A QUICK ONE
SELL OUT

I'm purposely leaving out FACE DANCES & IT'S HARD so as not to jinx
anything.

> He also says it will be studio time in September / October.

Again, good news!  Or is it just more of Daltrey's wishful thinking?

- SCHRADE in Akron