ok, no abuse necessary for the richards mistake

In a message dated 05/08/2002 11:55:28 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> > 1. was that George Harrison who introduced the Who for A quick one?
>
> Keith Richards plays in a band called the Rolling Stones.

Yes, I am aware of that, but I simply didn't recognize him when watching the
film at normal speed (he isn't on screen for long).  He has deteriorated so
much that he looks nothing at all now like he did then.  It was my mistake,
but can't I get some understanding?  After all, I am only 30 and haven't seen
many old pictures of keith richards.  His image in my brain is the one that
comedians poke fun of because he looks like a walking cadaver.  I don't know
why I thought harrison would be introducing them at the stones' rock and roll
circus, but i thought keith in 67 looked a lot more like george than keith
himself these days.

mc