keith richards

In a message dated 05/08/2002 11:55:28 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> 1. nope, that was keith richards of the rolling stones. actually, that
> footage of "a quick one" comes from the stones' "rock n' roll circus" BBC
> tv
> special, which has recently been released on video and as an album.

OH MY GOD!!!  I just re-watched this scene and I can't believe that is
actually Keith Richards (I see it is him now, but he's hardly recognizeable
as I am used to seeing more recent shots of him).  I suppose the way keith
moon was aging he would have looked nearly as ragged as richards at advanced
ages.  I think richards of 1967 actually looks more like George Harrison than
Richards of today looks like richards of 1967.  Another question:  is it
richard or richards, because the end credits of TKAA it has richard.  I've
always heard it with the s on the end, however.

As far as Moon and the underwear, one can plainly see the colored jockeys,
but it looked as if they were fixing to come off, also.  Just curious as to
if he actually went "all the way."

Thanks for the respones.  Appreciated.

mc