Da Who or TED????

	>From: Zipzorb@cs.com
	>Subject: Da f*cking Who or f*cking TED????
>
>I think we can all agree
>now that Zak Starkey is a member of this band now and not just a Simon
>Phillips session drummer.Agreed?

Contractually, or spiritually?

>but when Pete thanks the audience at the end of every
>show these days,he doesn't say "thank you,this is Roger Daltrey,John
>Entwistle,Zak Starkey,John 'Rabbit' Bundrick,I am Pete Townshend.... and we

>call ourselves TED"!!

Well, actually he introduces Zak, and then Rabbit, and then introduces John,
Roger and himself and says "and we sometimes call ourselves The Who".
Now, of course, he'll have to also introduce Simon <sigh>.

Also, no Zak or Rabbit at the 2000Tour press conference.

So, call 'em what ya like.
I too call 'em The Who.  Or, sometimes The Oooooooooo.
:-)

Kevin in VT