if it's not one thing, it's another

ok, what's the deal with this internet presale bullshit? can someone explain
to me this? and only to "american express" cardholders, like they're more
special than anyone else. and when the tix finally do go on sale, it;s the
seats all the way in the back where you need fuckin binoculars. and not just
that, we have VIP seats. oh really? for the rich snobby stock owning assholes
who don't even care about the artist playing but just wants to show the world
how important the scumbag is cause hes at a rock concert. putting it on his
"entertainment fees" so he won't have to pay the skyhigh price. was rock n'
roll invented for young kids to be entertained and to see that there are more
people like them in this world, or for the tight bushy snobbed baby boomer
c@#ksuckers who think they're important cause they don't have to work for a
living?      i tell ya, if its not the ticket prices, it's something else.
i'm never going to a concert again as long as I live.   be like Johnny rotten
roger and say you're just doing it for the money and not to "stay fit". if u
wanna "stay fit", work out with your "highly durable exercising equipment"
while pete is trying to write the next who album.
thank you