Re: Who's in ads (again)

> Still another complaint about the Claritenex ad.

Did I mention I heard this ad on the *radio?*

> This is Punk's complaint about selling out, too, isn't it?

Once again The Who are held to a higher standard.  These
ranters seem to forget about the Sex Pistols last tour in which
Mr. Rotten announced they were only doing it for the money.
That's just Johnny Rotten being.....well.....rotten.

And they never seem to mention the use of punk pioneers
The Stooges in commercials.  Or DEVO.  Or Bowie.  Only
The Who seem to get picked on.  Why is that?

- SCHRADE in Akron