Re: Magik-al Hooligans

"O'Neal, Kevin W." wrote:

>         >From: magik
>         >Subject: Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #129
>          >Get out drunk!
>         Takes one to throw one!

Wait a second here. That was actually an iside joke. Mike does this great
impression of himself & enacts the situation that happened at either Tampa or
Atlanta. The details are unclear, until we look at the vidoetape. But, in any
case, I love Mike initial interpretation of what took place when PT yelled at
him. Originally, Mike told the story as after he yelled at Pete, Pete responded
by saying, "Get Out Drunk!!!". But it was actually a different phrase he
yelled. Point being, that during a WHO fuckin' show, Pete interacted with an
audience member. PRICELESS! Which is the point.

IMHO,

magik