Dream A Little Dream Of TheRollingStones (NMC~OT)

Snipped From Reuters:

"Sources, however, said privately held ABKCO Records, which controls the

copyrights from the Stones' 1960s heyday, planned to reissue digitally
remastered and repackaged versions of their early albums in both the
American and long-deleted U.K. formats."

++++

Love 'em or not (that 1% of you who-> don't), this is a dream come true
for those of us who-> KNOW what the difference is between the UK
and USA titles of early STONES albums.

Long and different trax of such cuts as Soloman Burk's "Everybody
Loves Somebody" and "Time Is On My Side" in addition to different
covers, running order of trax, etc., etc.!

For instance, (just like the BeaTles' catalogue), there are no albums
titled "12 x 5," or "Now," or, as I remember, "December's Children"
in the UK versions, but the UK albums "TheRollingStones No. 2,"
"Aftermath," and "Between The Buttons" contain little known
masterpieces found only on stupid "Greatest Hits" style packages
in the USA.

I, for one, am truly turned on. My fingers are sticky.

AnEnglishBoy~