Magik-al Hooligans

	>From: magik
	 >Get out drunk!
	Takes one to throw one!
	And hey!  Hooligans is still my favorite "hits" album ever.
	I've still got my original cassette that now is stretched thin and
warped.  Felt *very* lucky to find the cd in a buy-sell cd store,
considering they are no longer in print.
	Sadly, my vinyl copy was destroyed in a fire along with the rest of
my 400+ collection.  The *only* record that survived.......TKAA...book and
all.  I'm not even kidding.  Sits all alone on my home-office desk.