Re: A Quadrophenic Essay (was "Quadrophenia and pete)

For me, one who is lucky enough to have seen the original
"Fallout Shelter" tour, aka Quadrophenia Tour 1973, that
was what really brought it alive for me.

Sadly, for me, I passed on the "Quadrophenia 1996/97 Tour"
shows because, at the time, I did not care for what I'd heard
of Zak's drumming.

I now know, how badly I fucked up.  <sigh>

AnEnglishBoy~