PNC Bank Tickets

If you have an American Express gold card, you can buy tickets May 1-3,
before the tickets go on sale to the general public on May 4th.  The number
to call is 212-307-GOLD. I must warn you about the value of the tickets
available.  I got through within the first 15 minutes and the best tickets
available were in section 301, Row T at $151 plus service charges.  These
tickets are towards the back of the theatre! Needless to say, I passed.
Evidently, all of the tickets in 200 and 300 sections are going for $151. I
believe all of the tickets in the 100 sections are for season subscribers
and will only be available through scalpers. My guess is that better seats
in the 200 level will be available on May 4th when the public sale begins.

David in NY