AEB and roger D

In a message dated 03/29/2002 9:55:13 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> As far as I am concerned, Roger is in the top 10 'singers' in all
> of rock 'n' roll, and certainly superiour to
>
> AnEnglishBoy~

OK, I understand now.  I was a bit confused because you one time called RD's
post 76 work as "turning every song into a macho train wreck."  But I
completely get your point now.  I must say I would like to see the above
subject title as a TV sit-com.  I'll come up with some possible plots later.

mc