Daltrey vs. The Rest of The *Rock* World

It has been brought to my attention that some may think
it hypocritical of me to praise Roger Daltrey in one breath,
(the one I was keeping for sunrise?) after dissing Roger
in previous correspondence.

Keep in mind that, * I never * dissed Roger's abilities except
when comparing his vocal representations of Peter Townshend's
post ~ '76 Who-> music against that of Pete himself.

As far as I am concerned, Roger is in the top 10 'singers' in all
of rock 'n' roll, and certainly superiour to

AnEnglishBoy~