Re: Re: best guitarists

Just to add to the growing list of best guitarists, check out Joe Satriani.

He's done a handful of albums of nothing but guitar solos, most notable of
these albums is The Extremist.

You know a guy is serious about the guitar when he has to design his own
with an extra fret to hit the high notes :)

Heres his UBL profile:
http://ubl.artistdirect.com/music/artist/card/0,,489452,00.html?src=search&artist=Joe+Satriani

Another notable guitarist in my mind is Peter Klett form the band Candlebox.
  Just listen to "Far Behind" or "You" you'll see what I'm talkin about.

http://ubl.artistdirect.com/music/artist/card/0,,411571,00.html?src=redirsearch&artist=Candlebox

Long Live Rock,
Brian Wright
http://www.wright-onthe-web.com