Steve Perry

Coach Mc said "I have noticed that as people have been listing greatest lead
singers of all time, absolutely no one has put Plant in their top 10.  Just
curious as to why he has been so conspicuously omitted?  Is there some sort
of animosity to Zepp from Who fans that someone as new to the Who doesn't
understand?"

Yeah.
And while we're discussing omission and animosity, why hasn't anyone picked
up on Steve Perry.  The man has amazing range and power.  His performance on
the "Escape" album puts everything Plant did to shame.  How did he reach
those notes?