AEB and Roger D

In a message dated 03/28/2002 8:55:28 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> With the exception of John Lee ( whom I abhor, for up
> close and personal reasons) I think your list is sterling,
> Oswaldo.
>
> AnEnglishBoy~
>
> ========
>
> Oswaldo Akamine Jr. wrote:
>
> > Oh, and vocalists:
> >
> > 1. RD, since 1968

The title of this post might be a great sit-com idea.  Is kinda catchy.  Just
a question for my favorite guy on this list: I thought you wrote a while back
that RD was pretty worthless as a singer since 1976?  This guy says RD is the
best ever since 1968, which seemingly includes post-76, and you post that
it's "sterling."  Explanation?

Mc