RE: New songs

My theory: 2000 was a warm up, lets remember, end of 99 and 2000 was the 1st
time they played as a 5 piece regularly since how long ago? Pete on electric
for the WHOLE show? (excluding the acoustic numbers.) I wouldn't have
expected them to come out a 5 piece with new songs last tour. I personally
was just more than happy seeing them the way they were. I think *now* they
are feeling a bit more comfortable and confident. I think some new material
is inevitable. As for Simon tagging along, It may happen, it may not. Who
knows, except Pete. If he is included, I think it will be only for 2-3 songs
that require 2 guitars. Maybe one of them being Going Mobile? High hopes
here!

And why not get your hopes up Bjorn? I have my hopes up. Doesn't hurt, I am
looking at the positive side of things. And hey, if they don't play anything
new, no biggy, everyone will still be ok. Right? No one will walk away hurt,
or crying. At least I don't think so...

Neil, I wouldn't take Pete so seriously with his "bored" comment either. How
many times have you said something you really didn't mean? I know I have,
everyone's human and entitled to a mistake here and there, right? And I
certainly don't think Pete is going to have any trouble trying to *work out*
who is going to have to play lead, who plays rhythm and where. And what's
with the who on ice comment? C'mon! It'll never happen.

Just my thoughts. Don't take them as fightin words, just trying to stir up
some good conversation.

Looking forward to July!

Peace
-George