nu-cu-lar and james earl carter

In a message dated 03/26/2002 10:27:18 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> True, but "nuc-u-lar" is hardly a rare thing among politicians. And as
> I think I said earlier, far too many of them can't pronounce "social
> security" either. :-)
>
> Leslie

I mentioned this before, but as long as we are keeping this up, Jimmy Carter,
who i believe had a physics degree, said nu-cu-lar- EVERY TIME.  I think Bush
usually says it right, but may have mis-spoke when Mark heard it.  Hey, Mark-
isn't Carter one of your liberal heroes?  Just checking.

Mc