RE: Fave Who songs

>From: "Nigel Morton" <nigel@adastey.demon.co.uk>
>Subject: RE: The Who and Zappa and fave Who songs / ENGLISH speech
>
>Kevin ....... A fine, fine list though your dislike of Bruce troubles me as
>personally I think he's one of the few "honest" performers to have ever
>emerged from anywhere at anytime.

I've disliked Bruce since back in the early 80's.  It was a Who vs. Bruce
thing in my neighborhood.  Hey, I had to pick a side!  To me, the choice was
obvious.

>I'm not familiar with Cake
>I'm afraid;

I highly encourage you, or anyone, to give them a try.  They are truly
paving new musical paths.
Great stuff.

>for The Stones it's either Let It Bleed OR Get Your Ya Ya's Out;

That's about the extent of my current Stones listening.

>Each of your Who choices are as brilliant as mine!!

I agree!

Kevin in VT