Re: top 10 who songs

1.Baba O'Riley (studio or TKAA soundtrack)
2.WGFA (TKAA)
3.Who Are You (studio)
4.Amazing Journey (Live At Leeds)
5.Pinball Wizard (studio)
6.Behind Blue Eyes (studio or kampuchea concert)
7.The Real Me (studio)
8.My Wife (RAH)
9.Young Man Blues(Leeds)
10.you better you bet -studio (controversial entry this one....)

another 2 i'm hooked on at the moment are Dirty Jobs and Heart To Hang onto
(RAH)

JC