The Who and Zappa and fave Who songs

	>From: "Nigel Morton"
	>Subject: RE: The Who and Zappa and fave Who songs
	>Hi folks,
	>At the end of this message there's a list of acts that I'm really
into
>(which I've sent before in the hope that other listees would join in with
>who they're into as well as The Who - it was just an idea of a new "topic"
>for us all, especially as it was getting very heavy in the past couple of
>weeks.

Whoops, missed this.
I like your list Nigel, um.....except for...um....that Bruce Springteen
thang.

I'm game for a run at it...

Naked Eye
Relay
Amazing Journey/Sparks
A Quick One
Baba
WGFA
Gettin' in Tune
Tattoo
Relax
Love 'aint for keepin'

I'm *VERY* into Cake at the moment, but also could be heard listening to the
following while in my basement working away:

Beatles Revolver, and Abbey Road
Suicidal Tendencies, Art of Rebellion
Bowie Pin Ups
Peter Tosh, Legalize it
Stones Let it Bleed.......'cause I *am* a monkey.

Kevin in VT