nu-CU-lar and GWB

In a message dated 03/24/2002 10:54:50 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> "This is a dangerous world. Too many
>          people are losing their lives to murderers."
>                 George "Nu-CU-lar Man" Bush

This quote is sort of staggeringly obvious, but is pretty typical of the
vague, generalized statements made by most politicians these days.  Not sure
why you used it to poke fun at Bush.  And as far as "nu-CU-lar" goes, this
mispronunciation gets under my skin, as well, but former President Jimmy
Carter, who I believe had a degree in physics (but as an educated man
certainly took physics either in high school, college, or both) also
pronounced the word in this way- over and over and over again.  Bush, I
think, just mis-spoke... as he is prone to doing.

kevin mc