When will we have the courage to stop the scalpers and tbastard?

In a message dated 3/23/2002 11:52:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

Camden a no go.........
When will we stop buying tickets from the scalpers and ticket bastard,
and begin taking the concerts back from them...
Wont be going to Camden on the principle, that the boys wont get the money if
i spend it on a broker...and Kathleen knows I would spend it if they got the
500$...
besides no seats were available a few hours into the the presales, too late
for us to get in....[lawn not of interest in this case, thankyou....]