Re: Lame AEB

In a message dated 03/23/2002 10:52:38 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> There was nothing lame about it, and now you know this,
> (thank you for so doing) yet you continue to prove my
> comment as accurate.
>
> AnEnglishBoy~

I would be willing to stack my intellect up against yours any time, anywhere.
 I can guarantee my "bulb" certainly glows brighter than yours.  I would also
note that the fact that 50% of your posts are about me is a bit strange, and
yes, LAME.  I am also watching "Dude, Where's My Car?" right now, and how
this flick got snubbed by the Academy, I'll never know.  One dude just
mistook an Ostrich for a Llama.  Hilarious.  Now there are guys in bubble
wrap inter-stellar jump suits, and a super hot giant alien chick, and 2 gay
nordic aliens.

One a Who note, what was the date of TKAA again?  I remember it airs at 1pm
but forgot the date.  Since I will be in class, shaping young minds (i can
hear kevin and AEB shrieking) i will need to program my VCR to tape it.  And
yes, AEB, I do know how to program a VCR.

kevin Mc- I LOVE THIS LIST!!!!!!