Re: Half A Who Fan

> > What does that leave?  A lot of relative obscurities and QUAD?
>
>Only for the casual, greatest hits style of Who-> fan.
>
>These relative obscurities are, for some (me), the very
>blood of life, and, not just due to the fact that the
>predictable tunes are SO overplayed. There are many
>songs by TheWho-> that I much prefer over the "hits"
>of "Who->'s Next."

You'll never get any agreement on which obscurities they should play,
though.  You want your obscurities, and I want mine.  As someone we know
said, there's a hundred hours of good music there, and the problem is
picking out what part of it to play.  You've got two and a half hours,
maybe.  What do you want?

> > >Gaby Lester is on this upcoming tour I HOPE????
> >
> > I think it's Robert Plant.
>
>Wise ass ! ;-)

:)

> > Do you think Ian McKellen will get an Oscar for Gandalf?
>
>If he doesn't I will be very surprised! I think he was perfect, in fact, I
>think he made Gandalf a more realistic figure than the books did (which I
>have read for 31 years, at least once or in many cases more than one time a
>year).

They should get a special award for the Ring Wraiths.  I don't think I've
ever seen anything bring fantasy closer to the real.

keets