Re: Sleeping With Me Mum

Well, none of my peer group males ever displayed the issues
that the likes of Lennon/Clapton & Towser have.

Were talking issues that are worn on the outside of their
personalities like a badge on a shirt/jacket, and in their
music subject matter as well.

Lennon ~ Julia, Mother
Clapton ~ Motherless Children (Public Domain), My Fathers Eyes
Townshend ~ I'm a Boy (sexual mis-identity)

AnEnglishBoy!

+++