Re: Sleeping With Me Mum

AEB quoted:

> >I would be drawn into this tremendous
> >deceit. When I saw my father, I would feel guilty because I'd been
> >in bed with my mother and her lover."

Keets replied:

> Okay, I've heard this before.  It's a metaphoic statement, though, not
> literal.  He doesn't mean he was actually present during any love-making,
> only (as he says) that he was bait in the seduction.

No argument Keets, as my initial post was from the memory of
something I had read years ago, but I knew not the source, so
I found it to simply clarify for myself, and share with the list.

Still, these WWII and post-war male babies from Britian seem to
have some deeply embedded "mother issues," to be sure.

Lennon, Clapton (who also has "father issues"), & Townshend.

AEB~