Re: Momma in Camden

At 16:03 -0600 03/22/2002, Alan McKendree wrote:
>Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:40:58 EST
>From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com
>
>>Where did you hear this, AEB?  Is it from an interview, or a private
>>conversation?
>
>I heard this, too.  I think I read it in that behind Blue eyes book.

I would never trust that book as a source of factual information.
I'm no expert (at least, compared to some list readers) but I found 4
or 5 simple errors of fact in it the first time I leafed through it
in a bookstore (and put it right back down).  There are other
problems with its production and motivation which were hashed over on
the list when it was published.

Cheers,
--
Alan