Re: Glancing Very Briefly: Sunrise

> What cha got to say 'bout that Mark??!

Kevin:

I'm not too comfortable with it, actually.

> Mark, I enjoyed your interpretation of "Sunrise."  Keep it up!

Jason:

Thanks; my intention is to take a song a week. Maybe two a week?

> Can *you* imagine lying next to your mother in bed while
> she made love to someone other than your father, and

AEB:

If you don't mind, I'd rather NOT imagine that. Bad enough I get the image of
Tom Cruise in his underware everytime I hear Old Time RnR by Bob Seger.
Something I could live without forever...

> You mean like politics?  :)

Nelson:

I'm not attacking a specific list member, which is what we're talking about
here...however, as Ted Rall said so elequently: what's going on in the US
right now is what happens when you put a former cheerleader in charge.

> May The Force be with you, Obi Wan!

Keets:

Actually, I think I'm more like Spock.

> I heard this, too.  I think I read it in that behind Blue eyes book.

Jon:

Be careful of that book. There's a LOT of misinformation in it.

    "This is a dangerous world. Too many
         people are losing their lives to murderers."
            George "It was't obvious to ME" Bush