Re: Brian Cady's "The Who This Month"

March has been very busy for me, and I'm just getting to read
Brian Cady's - The Who This Month site.

Check it out at:  http://www.thewhothismonth.com

Nice to see some pure Who material (some Jam too) for a change.

As we return to The Who on this list, I am reminded of
an old joke about going to see a fight, and a hockey game
breaking out.   Later during the days when there were
regular brawls in the Boston Garden, the joke went:
I went to see a fight and a Celtics game broke out!

I believe it was Mark Twain that said, "Never argue with
a fool, because people may not be able to recognize who is who".

Anyway, I know that the Boston Garden used to be
a stuffy place during the summer.  Does anyone know
if The Who ever played there during a particularly hot
summer?  Did anyone ever attend a Who concert there?
Anyone? Anyone?  Jack?  Irish Jack?   Buehler?

Joe in Philly - looking forward to getting tickets for Camden on Friday.