Re:Final note to Kevin

Man.  You really ARE all worked up over this stuff.  Sure, I'll leave you the
fuck alone.  Remember, however, that there was an "etc" after Kevin and Mark.
 OK- if you never made a post prior to Jeff's departure, then I did falsely
accuse you, but i didn't falsely accuse you of anything serious.  For God's
sake- why not simply respond with "I never was involved, that was Bjorn."  I
was mainly referring to the general furor created on the list when Jeff left.
 Some people said I was the one who should apologize to him and convince him
to come back, and made various other comments.  I thought I remembered you
posting along that thread.  I'm sure you will delete them, but if you're
curious- here are theI am sending the off-list e-mails I sent Jeff, and you
will see there was nothing belligerent about them.  Jeff got pissed long
before i ever e-mailed him.  I still don't know why he got so pissed, but
that's water under the bridge.  I hope someday you will drop this mis-placed
anger with me.

kevin Mc