Re: Half A Who Fan

L. Bird wrote:

> So your preference has more to do with the concert conditions than the style
> of music?

Not really Keets.

FAR more than the conditions, the style affects me, hence
my inattendance to 1982's "Who->'s Last" tour. Towser
was re-adjusting to sobriety and "sucked" from the things
I saw on vid and heard, was totally *flat*, IMO!  And Jones,
well, 'nuff said. (especially following Moonie's demise so closely)

1989 I passed on because of the venues and crowd sure
to attend. Wudda loved Simon Phillips tho'.....

Keets, for me, my tastes, and experiences, TheWho->
have really done nothing since 1975 on record, with the
exception of "New Song"/"WAY"/EminenceFront" &
"Another Tricky Day."

Truly, I'm sick of the "Who->'s Next' roster of tunes too.

Towser's DVD of Music From Lifehouse was wonderful
until the overplayed and predictable "WNext" tunes came on.

Even then, the "WN" tunes were more interesting than they
would have been if done by TheWho-> with the EVER
present predictability.

Gaby Lester is on this upcoming tour I HOPE????

AnEnglishBoy~(tired, just home from my 13th viewing
of "The Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring,
and it's late late late)