I believe it is Kevin who won't drop it

In a message dated 03/19/2002 7:18:59 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Kevin Mc.,
> Don't ever send me a private E-mail again.
> I don't wish to be subjected to your rantings, the same rantings I've read
> on
> list about a dozen times now.
> You are not welcome in my mail box.
> It's your behind the scene "sniffing around" that contributed to this whole
> mess, and I for one am damned tired of it.
>
> Understood?
>
> Do yourself, and the list a favor and drop it all freakin' ready.

Sure.  Been tryin to for awhile- but some people (kevin..cough!) keep it
going.  My e-mail responded to specific comments kevin made on-list.  What
sniffing around? Damn tired of it?  This is the first e-mail i have sent you,
i believe.  OK- i've been  pretty clear on this- no need to get into it
again.  You and Jim have been knocking this topic around for a few days now
without my involvement, so it surely isn't I who keeps this alive.

kevin mc