Re: Off To Exile on Main Street

 I did not write that post, Mark did.

Nicole:

Too true, I did write that. And the humor was clear, with even a Tommy
reference. For someone who claims to be satirical, Jim doesn't really seem to
have a sense of humor.

> Ha!  I wish.  I owe my parents way too much money as it is.

Oh, like my daughter doesn't!

  Plus Boston>
> is a long way from Chicago.

I'm coming to Boston from SC. How far is Chicago from Boston again?

> I also saw Weezer this past December.

Then there's hope for my daughter one day listening to The Who. Good!

> There are those here who think my leaving will indeed help return it to its

Jim:

No one has indicated this in any way. Just merely asked that you keep your
cool and don't overreact when you misunderstand. That's all anyone could ask,
I think.
But trying to put the blame on someone else isn't warranted, and your little
speech was pure nonsense. You have only yourself to blame for exploding on
the list over an extremely mild and justified comment.

> the equivalent of a rapist in some people's eyes.

Speaking of overreacting...

    "They have miscalculated me as a leader."
             George "Mr. Salty" Bush

               Cheers                 ML