crossing the line

>From: Sroundtable@aol.com
>Subject: Re:crossing the line
>
>I guess I should thank Jim for taking some of the heat off of me.  I think
people
>should have stayed out of the dispute between Jeff and I, anyway.  Mark,
>Kevin, etc.

Well don't you just smell like a fresh rose in Spring.
Way to single me out after I expressed interest in meeting you at The Gorge
(still didn't reply to my questions).
Careful mate, the heat can come crashing back down on you mighty fast.

So, kindly tell me how it is that you see me as having gotten into the
"dispute" with you and Jeff, other than pointing out that your post was
across the line?
I want quotes dude.  Show me.  I'm serious.  I'm giving you a homework
assignment.

>Still, none of those who said I was out of line have been able to explain
how I was in
>the wrong, but that's cool.  I've moved on.

Well since you've asked, and obviously *haven't* moved on despite everyone
wishing you had, let me remind you of your words, since you seem to still be
fishing for explanation...

>"By the way- i was not fishing for an apology, DICKHEAD,
>i just wasn't understanding the hostility regarding a debate on the
>legitimacy of brokers, so GO TO HELL!"

Ahhhh, that's quite a hummm-dinger.
Oooo, and let's not forget another in a series of classic Mc-Subject lines!

>"OK, asshole... sorry, Jeff- what is your fucking problem? "

Yes indeed-e-rhoo, that's some harmless stuff. Nothing out of line there.
Nah.  Could swear I heard the same talk at Church the other day.

You know what's sad?  I'm beginning to see that you are just doing this for
attention.  Bad attention is better than no attention.  Isn't it Kevin?

Kevin in VT
Ready and motivated to be your huckleberry anytime you need it.
Since you asked.