Re: Return of Ticket Terrorist and how to eliminate brokers

>Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 00:57:25 +0000
>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>
>Excellent analysis, Alan.

Ta very much.

>Streisand already did it, or anyway had a try at it.  I'm not sure what the
>range of prices was, but there was a little buzz about the $2500 asking
>price.  I'm not sure if the venues sold out, but her fans did buy the tix at
that price.

Arrgh, how embarrassing for me and my sexist language.  It appears that a
woman was the first to grow the balls to charge market value for her
tickets...or, alternatively, The Who need to grow some ovaries.

Clinically yours,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend