The music is the thing

Thank you so much!  That is the nicest thing anyone has said to me in
quite some time.  You made my day. :)  And apology accepted. ;)

Nicole:

I'm glad I made somebody's day. Obviously not everyone's.

> is.  I'm glad you say that though, because in the end that's what it's
> all about: the music.  That's why we're all here, isn't it?

Yep, and I lost sight of that. Tomorrow (if I have time) I intend to start a
new thread about the words and meanings of Who songs, one by one (starting
with Sunrise, which gave me the idea) for everyone (hopefully) to chime in
with their thoughts and ideas.

> Unfortunately I will not be going to the Boston show.  I'm a broke
> college student and I can't afford to attend multiple shows.

Do what my daughter does: call and ask for money, or use your credit card.
She went to several Weezer shows, I know that...
But too bad, I would have like to have met you. Maybe one day.

> You're focusing on non-essentials.

Alan:

Starving to death is a non-essential? It's such that drives men, my friend!
As far as I can see, economics and religion have been the two most important
factors in political change from the beginning of recorded history.
But my point is: Hitler could have never gotten away with villifying the Jews
had the rest of the German people not felt their own economic situation was a
result of their doing.

    "They have miscalculated me as a leader."
             George "Mr. Salty" Bush

               Cheers                 ML