From: TJLY99@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:54:45 EST
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: studio acetates for sale

In a message dated 3/17/02 4:44:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lou.trigg@ntlworld.com writes:

> I have 2 acetates of Doctor Doctor and Pictures of Lily for sale.  If you
> are interested or want further details, please let me know.
>
> many thanks
> lou trigg

what r acetates?  i would like more details yes. :)

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of doctor.jpg 4"; x-mac-creator="6F676C65"; x-mac-type="4A504547]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type multipart/appledouble]