Re: added dates?

>Seems like ticket sales are awfully brisk, so what are the chances of the
>Who adding some dates in the two nearly 3-week breaks built into the tour?
>Maybe some southeast dates?  the southeast has been conspicuously
>overlooked this summer.  West coast dates, northeast dates, midwest dates-
>no southeast. Were they maybe waiting to see how the other shows sold
>before deciding?

Someone said that, and also that they were going to wait and see how Pete
felt about it once the tour was underway.  If he's still feeling "bored,"
they'll likely cut it short and go on home.

It's unlikely they'll add shows to fill the gaps, because that's Pete's
R&R--he doesn't want to be away from his son the way he was away from his
family back in the Seventies.  I think a lot of older, established musicians
took note of The Who's 2000 touring structure, as it allows time between
legs for families and to attend to other business.  For one example, Clapton
first said he was going to quit touring to spend time with his new family,
and then he said he might do it like The Who, instead.

keets