Negativity on this list

	 >From: Deliphus01@aol.com
	>Subject: Negativity on this list
	>
>> Just wanted to point out that people get far too emotional here on this
>> list.

>Bjorn:
>That I agree with.

>> *That*, is a crock of horse shit.
>Kevin:
>Damn! And we were actually starting to agree on things.

No, I think we're still in agreement.
I meant that "here on this list" is no different from other lists, and
actually much better in keeping things civil than other lists.
I don't know how on earth Bjorn could possibly come to the conclusion that
*this* list is more emotional, or has more disagreements than other lists.
Short-term memory problem or something, or that his impression is based only
on his recent participation.
As far as getting too emotional, yeah, at times we *all* sure do.
But, I think that's just a natural thing, and not always baaaaaaaaaad, as
long as it's civil.

Kevin in VT