RE: The good, The bad, and the ugly.

>From: "Ligouri, George P." <GLigouri@oxhp.com>
>Subject: Whats UP?
>
>Looks like Boston is going to be a great time too, lots of listers going to
>attend.

It's gonna fucking rock!  And a blast had by all!!
Who..Who..Who..Who..Who..Who!!!!

>Look forward to meeting you all, especially KEVIN!

<blush>  Feeling is mutual!  But, let me prepare you, I'm butt-ugly.

>Peace and love forever.

That's the spirit!!!!

<sigh>
And now,..... for the flip side.........

>From: Sigel James Civ 10 ABW/LGCW <James.Sigel@usafa.af.mil>
>Subject: Mark is God/BellBoy in Cincy/The Family
>
>and like I said before, I can't PROVE that it was Jeff since I deleted
everything that same day, >but dammit, I talked to a "Jeff" who basically
did the same thing Kev said
>happened to him.  Coincidence...?

The question remains, why didn't you address the issue at the time?  Why
wait until he's gone to smear him (or what ever you want to call it)?
I can't get with that (as if you care).
And, I don't remember *any* slam of you by Jeff or anyone, on list.
And I've been readin'.
Show us if you can.

>Maybe all those shrooms I took in the 80s
>are coming back to haunt me, I don't know.

Maybe.  That I *can* get with.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: a little more research

>>.Wonder why they (TM for Boston) don't list it as sold out?

>Because Ticketmaster doesn't have all the tickets?

Someone off list suggested it was to help the Brokers sell their goods.
:-D
BAAAAHAHAHAH!  Some people.......they kill me!

>From what folks are
>saying, there are VIP deals

I still haven't gotten a call back regarding the VIP deals at Boston.
I'll follow up today.

>There may still be good tix released through Ticketmaster as we get closer
>to the show dates--say if all the VIP packages don't sell.  That's the way
>it went last tour.

That remains my hope as well.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: The Board
>
>>I *do* like the term community.
>>Can we all agree on that?

>Okay, I'll go for it.  :)

Hey,.... you, me, John K., Mark L., Paul......we're in good company.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: O Brother
>
>I hear on CNN that the Soggy Bottom Boys are at number 1 today.  They
didn't
>say what chart, but how about that?

Yeaaaaaaaaaa for Vermont!
We're a prideful bunch, aren't we?