Re: a little more research

> >Tweeter, MA  0
>
>Tweeter is sold out.  They haven't listed it as such yet, but I can't even
>pull up one ticket. Ooooooo it's gonna be a grand show!
>
>Wonder why they don't list it as sold out?

Because Ticketmaster doesn't have all the tickets?  From what folks are
saying, there are VIP deals and box office sales that are run by others.
There may still be good tix released through Ticketmaster as we get closer
to the show dates--say if all the VIP packages don't sell.  That's the way
it went last tour.

keets