getting tickets is easy / Who items on offer

	>From: "Les Schriber"
	>Subject: getting tickets is easy / Who items on offer
>I'm coming out of read only status to post this...after reading
>everything that people have had to say about ticketmaster, scalpers,
>etc., I felt I had to let everyone know that the morning tickets for
>Hershey went on sale I sat at my computer at 10am, went to the
>Ticketmaster site, requested tickets and got 19th row (2 seats). It was
>that easy and a great first test for my cable modem. ..it seems
>I am in the vast minority!

Hey, congrats on the good seats!!!
I came here to work to make use of the fat trunk line we have, and fast
processors.
Was able to get 12th row (I'm not saying that to brag.).
What section are ya in?
I ask, 'cause rumor has it that section B was only available to "in person"
purchasers, or phone purchases.
I landed section A.

Hershey was a much different experience from my Boston experience.
I got through at Boston immediately and only could get into the mid-priced
level seats, and then only in the mid-to rear rows.

So, it seems, there are different experiences at different venues.

Hope to be able to arrange some sort of gathering at Hershey.
That is if we don't get sick on the roller coasters.

Kevin in VT