Re: Pissed at the list

> That, is just life as far as I see.  I've also
> learnt that from time to time a slice of humble pie does the trick.  I
> didn't get on these lists to "judge" others, I got on them 'cos I wanted to
> share my absolute love for the Who with a larger "community" and I've
> certainly found it here.  For this I'm thankful and I know that I'll

Nigel:

You tell `em!

> The all I can reply is:
> "I've had enough of dancehalls
> I've had enough of pills
> I've had enough of streetfights
> I've seen my share of kills
> I'm finished with the fashion
> And acting like I'm tough
> I'm bored with hate and passion
> I've had enough of trying to love..."

Bjorn:

So what you're saying is you have a multiple personality problem? Ah, now it
all makes sense.

> Until a person gets that, I don't care how many shows they've been to,
> they're not a fan.

Kevin:

You know, I'm getting the same impression. It seems Bjorn needs to spend this
summer not going to show but listening the words on the Who albums and
Townshend solo albums.
And then I want a detailed report on my desk by October 1st...

> > Who do you think is the most underrated rock band to come out
> > of the 60s/70s is?

The Fuggs.

> It's just a message board!

Bjorn:

Like anything else, it's what you make it. If you want it to be a mere
message board, it's your loss. If you make it a forum for discussion, that's
better. If it's a place where you meet people you wish lived in your
neighborhood so you could hang with them, good going! There's as much here as
you let there be...if you close your eyes and ears, you're Tommy before the
mirror breaks...and you'd better hope someone breaks it for you!
Don't try to put us down just because YOU don't get around!

    "They have miscalculated me as a leader."
             George "Mr. Salty" Bush

               Cheers                 ML